PaySafeCard Online Casinos
paysafecard is a prepaid card available in over 22,000 sales outlets (kiosks, gas stations, drugstores) across Canada. Headquartered in Austria, paysafecard is present in over 50 countries and is an ideal solution for online casino players who want to exercise control over their gambling and do not want to reveal their personal or credit card details for security concerns or other reasons. You can also purchase a paysafecard voucher on the internet and make a paysafecard deposit to your online casino privately and securely. Mobile players are offered to download the branded app and get the best experience when playing at any location.
Top 5 PaySafeCard Online Casinos
|1.||Jackpot City Casino||C$1600 bonus|
|2.||Royal Vegas Casino||C$1200 bonus|
|3.||Playamo Casino||C$300 bonus|
|4.||888 Casino||C$1500 bonus|
|5.||Leo Vegas Casino||C$100 bonus|
Where to buy a paysafecard in Canada
Paysafecards are usually sold in the form of a pre-printed card (or a printout) in 6 face values, from CA$10 to CA$250. A paysafecard is a 16-digit code that can be purchased in many brick-and-mortar locations as well as online.
To find the closest retail store where paysafecards are available, you can enter the official website https://www.paysafecard.com/ and click on the Find Sales Outlet link. There you will see a Google Map screen and a field in which you should enter your address (country, city, street) to show the stores that sell paysafecards near you.
Another method of getting your hands on a prepaid voucher is to buy it online. The number of sites and portals offering paysafecards of different face values are almost countless, so take pains to make a Google search.
Pros and cons to paysafecard
There are many reasons to use this kind of payment option with online casinos that accept paysafecard:
- Complete security: no need to sharing private or banking details when buying a voucher or entering a PIN code in an online casino
- You can always check for the balance on your 16-digit code before proceeding to any transaction. This can be done on the paysafecard official website
- You will never overspend your balance or go into the red as a paysafecard deposit to an online casino is limited to the card denomination
- Instant deposits
Perhaps the most significant con to dealing with this payment option is that you cannot make a paysafecard withdrawal, so you will have to use online banking, direct bank transfer, electronic wallets or other available options. Some of the minor cons to the prepaid cards are:
- Basically, this kind of solution is designed for micro-payments and is not suitable for high rollers
- If your paysafecard is lost, you will not be able to restore it and lose all the associated money
Limits with online casino that use paysafecard
If a paysafecard holder has up to ten PIN codes, he can combine them into one balance to make a larger payment in a single session. In May 2016, paysafecard raised a limit to CA$400 when merging PIN codes. This amount also represent the highest limit a player is entitled to deposit to most online casinos with paysafecard, using a single PIN code. The minimum limit is tied to the lowest paysafecard denomination of CA$10.
Transaction and other fees on paysafecard
Use of a paysafecard digit code in an online casino is free from additional charges. However, this payment option has a few applicable fees and commissions:
- Maintenance fee: CA$2.5 monthly – applied after 18 months of using a paysafecard account. If only one-time codes are used without creating an account on the payment system website, no fee is incurred
- Currency conversion fee: you can hold money in CAD on a paysafecard but pay in another currency if the gambling site does not support CAD. In this case, you are charged a 2% or 4% foreign currency fee, depending on the currency pair in question
Downloading the app from Google Play or App Store, you get access to paysafecard direct feature that enables to load money into the account more easily and without entering a PIN code. When at a sales point, a customer generates a QR code in the app, shows it at the till, pays and sees the money appear on the paysafecard account. By using the app, you can top up the account very quickly without the need to handle printed codes.