As far as Bet365 is a reputable online casino, sportsbook, poker room and bingo hall, Canadian users are spoilt for choice. The most interesting fact is that the casino puts quality over quantity, and this is manifested in how they select games. For example, Microgaming has launched over 500 unique games as of now but the reviewed casino offers only 30. This illustrates the casino’s adherence to providing their esteemed customers only with top games. And the same take on games is valid for other vendors.
There is a downloadable application in Bet365, though all games are easily accessed on a web browser as well. Inexperienced users are urged to visit the Player Guides section where many game tutorials are posted.
Bet365 deposits and withdrawals
Players of Canada are offered to place a deposit to the casino via any of the following channels: Visa, MasterCard, Instadebit, iDebit, paysafecard and bank wire. Min limits are $10, $20 or $50 (method dependent) and max limits per transaction are $1000 to $100,000 (method dependent). For credit cards, the min/max deposit amounts are $10 and $30,000. Short how-to’s are provided for each method. Bitcoins, ethers and other digital currencies are not accepted.
There are no daily limits on withdrawals, except for those dictated by payment method rules. Another point to note is that withdrawals of over $20,000 may require additional arrangements. Methods to get the funds back from Bet365 include (with min/max limits in brackets) Visa and MasterCard ($10/$30,000), bank wire ($40/$50,000), Instadebit ($20/$20,000) and iDebit bank transfer ($20/$9999). No fees apply, with the exception of bank wire where only the first transaction in a month is free and a $9 fee is levied on the second and subsequent transactions. It bears reminding that bitcoins are neither accepted nor paid out.
Bet365 mobile casino
Thanks to a fully operational mobile version, Bet365 continues gladdening players’ hearts with hundreds of top-quality games. Nearly all stellar content described below is just a few taps away and waiting to be explored on a tablet or smartphone. Banking options are easily accessible, comfortable and – importantly – entirely safe and secured when moving money with the help of a mobile device. Visual design of the mobile site is fairly good and fully intuitive, with easy access to all casino pages.
Bet365 table games
Table & Card games are not numerous. There are currently about 20 titles such as Baccarat, European Roulette, Classic Blackjack and Realistic Roulette. The Instant Wins section offers over 25 scratch cards. Keno, craps and some other popular choices of many CA players are also in place ready to hand.
Video slots in Bet365
The casino currently offers more than 500 slots from numerous providers. An approximate number of titles for each provider is: 50 – Play’n’Go, 40 – Blueprint, 30 – Microgaming, 35 – Inspired Gaming, 35 – Realistic, 10 – 2By2 Gaming, etc. With this multi-faceted assortment of slots, Canadian users will certainly find the most suitable slots in the list. The casino lobby shows different subgroups of slots with a common theme or mechanic (game logic), for example, Egyptian or Adventure slots. As only the very finest slots have been handpicked by Bet365 guys, players are going to have enjoyment and explore games in the best possible manner.
Originals: Created by Bet365
Originals are the slots developed specifically to be hosted in Bet365 and nowhere else. Most of these slots are actually basic in nature but some do have a few stunning bonus features. Some worthy titles are:
- 8 Immortals. A series of slots with a linked progressive jackpot. The games in the series are very different and have three shared jackpots, Mini, Major and Mighty. CA users are encouraged to try their hand at these great original slots that are well worth a closer look
- Solar Flash. A 5-reel 10-line (non-adjustable) slot having planets and stars as symbols. It has a wild symbol and respins with sticky expanding wilds
- Chamber of Alchemy. A 5×4 video slot with a magical twist, 50 paylines, free spins and a $150 max bet.
Physical pull-tabs are widely known to the general public as a kind of lottery with usually small prizes. Realistic Gaming, a minor yet ambitious slot provider, releases video pull tabs for online casinos, which are based on the same principles as printed gambling tickets. A player should proceed to the same-name casino section and open any Pull Tabs game such as Spin Dizzy, Rainbow Magic or Double Your Dough. On the screen, a player will see an electronic card with 4 or 5 tabs. Clicking on each line one by one will reveal a symbol combination. If the symbols match with the paytable, the round is considered to be won and the player gets a related prize – cash, free spins or other.
Megaways slots in Bet365
This is a separate game category in Bet365 which contains 20+ slots underpinned by the Megaways concept. Key providers of Megaways slots are BTG (BigTime Gaming) and companies that purchased from BTG a license for utilizing this proprietary, patented concept. Slots using this unique invention have a variable number of winning ways due to symbols that have various heights. In a normal slot, each symbol takes one fixed position. In Megaways slots, like Desperados Wild, Eye of Horus, Diamond Mine or Safari Gold, each reel can room 2 and more icons, which is determined on every spin. As there are no paylines, winnings are counted by the “win ways” principle, which is based on identical symbols on adjacent reels. Megaways slots are hugely popular in Canada and are thus recommended to Bet365 visitors.
The casino has a total of 40+ progressive slots. Some of them are from Blueprint Gaming, for example, a progressive network comprised of over 10 slots with a shared jackpot value (The Naked Gun, Lion Festival, The Pig Wizard, etc.). A few games (Clover Rollover, Life Of Leisure) come from Playtech. In general, this casino section is full of exciting progressive slots that also have great bonus features, in addition to the chance of winning a six-figure cash prize.
Welcome bonus and other promotions
The New Player bonus up to $440 available in Bet365 is governed by different principles than is typically the case in many other places. There are four steps to get the full bonus potential unleashed:
- A new player must deposit $20+
- $2000 must be wagered on slots or other games (slots contribute 100%), at which point the player is awarded $30 (a so called First Stage bonus)
- $5000 must be further wagered to receive additional $90 (Second Stage bonus) and
- Finally, $15,000 must be wagered to get awarded $320 (Third Stage bonus).
Bonuses for existing customers are:
- Super Mondays. A weekly event that draws 10,000 free spins among 1000 users. For every $20 deposit, a player gets one raffle ticket (up to 10 tickets a week)
- Live Dealer Weekly Rebate. Percentage of weekly cashback is based on the total stake in live dealer games during the promotional week: $500 to $20k – 0.6% rebate, $20k to $100k – 0.8% rebate, over 100k – 1% rebate. The bonus money has to be wagered x30 times in live casino games.
- Slots Club Weekly Rebate. This is actually the same as above but applies to slots (a 1.2% weekly rebate against total slot stakes made by the player during the promotional week).