iDebit online casinos
iDebit is a secure online banking solution for direct and quick payments to merchants (online casinos) from a bank account. Ease of use, low fees and increased security made iDebit a widely spread payment method in Canada. There is no need to have an account with iDebit as you have an option to check out as a guest when making a transaction but if you find it reasonable, you can create an iDebit account on www.idebitpayments.com before sending a deposit to a gambling venue. The full list of credible online casinos that use iDebit can be found on our website Casinoluck.ca.
iDebit lets you make payments directly from the bank account, even if you have no credit or debit card. It has a simple payment process without complicated signup and hidden fees. While on the online casino site, you only have to log in to an existing iDebit account or use a guest checkout option and then complete registration during the first transaction.
Top 5 iDebit Online Casinos
|1.||Jackpot City Casino||C$1600 bonus|
|2.||Royal Vegas Casino||C$1200 bonus|
|3.||Playamo Casino||C$300 bonus|
|4.||888 Casino||C$1500 bonus|
|5.||Leo Vegas Casino||C$100 bonus|
iDebit transaction limits
There are no restrictions to how much one can transfer in one transaction. All the deposit and cashout limits per day or other timeframe that you will see on a gambling site are casino-specific and may vary considerably.
Pros and cons to iDebit
There are many strong points and reasons to use iDebit for online banking payments to and from the online casino that you trust. The pros are as follows:
- Flat fees, implying it is beneficial to handle large amounts when you move funds to and from online casinos with iDebit
- All personal info and sensitive banking details are never saved on iDebit servers or shared with online casinos (or other third parties), thus all transactions are absolutely safe, secure and worry-free
- When depositing to online casinos, you may select which bank account to remove funds from
- You can store your funds temporarily on iDebit without moving them to the bank account and hence save on transaction fees
- iDebit works with five currencies (CAD, AUD, USD, GBP, EUR). If you have to convert one unit into another, an exchange fee is charged, which varies day to day
There are a few cons that you need to be conscious of before making a transaction:
- iDebit is currently available in only a handful of supported banks in Canada such as Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and five more banks, so check if your financial institution does offer this option
- Fairly slow processing of payments
Transaction fees in online casinos that accept iDebit
The structure of fees charged by iDebit looks like that:
- Creating an account: free
- Transfers from a bank account: CA$1.50
- Transfers from an iDebit balance: no fees
- Withdrawal of winnings from an online casino to an iDebit balance: no fees
- Transfer of funds from an iDebit balance to a bank account: CA$2.00
iDebit deposit to online casinos
To initiate a transaction of your funds to the online casino, you need to pick iDebit in the list of payment options and then take the following steps:
- Sign up for an iDebit account or check out as a guest
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit
- Log in to your bank using your online banking credentials
- Pick the balance, from which the money will be removed: iDebit Balance (if there are sufficient funds to cover the entire amount of the deposit) or bank account (fees apply, see above)
iDebit withdrawal from online casinos
The procedures for cashing out from gambling sites are nearly the same as for deposit, except that you should head to the Withdrawal section in your cashier.
Speed of iDebit transactions
Once you decide to move funds from the bank account to the online casino, they will reach your active casino balance within approximately 2 working days. As an alternative, you can choose to transfer funds from the iDebit balance (if there are any), in which case they will appear in the online casino almost instantly.
Similarly, withdrawing funds from the casino balance, you have two options: move money to the iDebit balance (processed in real time) or transfer them to the bank account, which typically takes up to 5 working days.
Other payment methods popular at Canadian casinos: Interac, Visa, Mastercard, iDebit, Instadebit, Paysafecard.