Vegas Hits Slot Review
The slot is designed in a dark color scheme with animated searchlights shooting long rays across the sky. Bally tends to use playing card values but this time the vendor gave up on them and filled the slot with themed symbols only. These include white dice, cherries, spades, sevens and more. All of the mentioned represent low-value icons with the max award of x250 for five of a kind. Other symbols such as a Jack plus Ace hand ($500), a roulette wheel ($1000), reels of a slot machine ($2500) and the Vegas Hits logo ($5000) are among the higher paying symbols and they are able to create two-of-a-kind combinations from left to right. The only special symbol in the slot is a scatter that triggers a bonus feature. Surprisingly, no wilds are available in the base game, which is a very unusual occurrence for a Bally slot. This is however traded off against two vibrant features activated by a scatter symbol.
The minimum and maximum stakes are $0.40 and $200.
Random Poker Chip Multipliers
One or more green, red, blue and yellow poker chips can randomly appear on symbol positions and pay each x1, x5, x10 or x25 a total spin bet. Chips are scatters and count in any position.
Three Bonus Wheel symbols landing on reels 2, 3 and 4 at a time activate an astonishing feature that grants access to different bonus rounds. The bonus wheel has multiple wedges labeled with awards that can be won if an arrow stops on any given sector. Along with bonus prizes, one wedge is tagged as Money Wheel and hitting it starts the Money Wheel bonus. The other sections of the Bonus Wheel award as follows:
- 3 free spins with regular Sevens/Dice/Cherries/Spades acting as wilds. In any of the four cases, the related symbol will be a substitute like a usual wild. Being initially low-value symbols, they land often so you can expect lots of wilds for the duration of the feature
- 1, 2, 3 or 8 free spins with various reels being entirely wild. Examples include 3 spins with the first reel wild, 8 spins with the fourth and fifth reels wild, etc.
- 3 free spins with only high-paying symbols available. During the feature, all of them are stacked
- 1 free spin with the stacked slot’s logo. As this is the highest payer, chances are the spin ends in a massive win
- 1 free spin with reels 2, 3 and 4 covered entirely by the slot’s logo
- 1 spin with all symbols evaluated as if they were scatters
- 1 spin with only poker chips as symbols. To recap, each chip pays x1 to x25 a total bet
- 5 free spins with one wild reel on each spin. Reel 5 is wild on the first spin, but then on every subsequent spin the wild moves one position to the left.
The feature is awarded if three Money Wheel symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4. Alternatively, you access it from the Bonus Wheel. The Money Wheel operates the same as above but its sections contain monetary prizes from x20 to x1000 a total stake (up to $200,000).
Two wheels of fortune, 16 bonuses and a $200k jackpot. These are just a brief outline of what the slot contains. A bet range is suitable for most gamblers out there.